ASK QUESTIONS AND LEAD!
„The most refined way of leading a conversation”
Trainer: Anca Petrescu
Asking questions is one of the most powerful ways to influence. This is because the person who is asking the question is the one who acts and leads the conversation. The one who answers the question is the one who reacts and thus follows the interlocutor. That is why people who ask questions lead the discussion without others noticing it. What more can you want?
In the workshop 'Ask Questions and Lead!' you will learn and practice the most important types of questions, techniques and strategies that will help you:
- to get others to talk and find out as much information as possible in a very short time
- to lead the conversation into the direction you want, without being distracted by banal or unnecessary information
- to know how to handle the conversation when you are given incorrect or contradictory information
- to change the opinions and thoughts of others that can jeopardize your goals
- to change your opinions that limit you into ones that give you confidence in your strenghts
Whether you are a manager, a sales representative or an entrepreneur, you will experience the benefits of mastering the art of asking questions every day!
Workshop - Ask questions and lead
Please use the form below to book your seat at the seminar.
|2 or 3 people|
|more than 3 people|
|discount for payment made at least 7 business days before the event|