ROUND 1 - MAKE PEOPLE TALK
- Why people who ask questions lead a conversation, and how do they do it?
- A friend tells you everything, so how to create a friendly atmosphere?
- How to build a question strategy to get the information you need?
ROUND 2 - GET TO THE ESSENCE
- Framing as a tool to set boundaries and to influence the direction in the talk
- Managing generalizations, eliminations and distortions
- Handling people who are too general or too specific in what they say
ROUND 3 - NEUTRALIZE OBSTRUCTIONS
- Questioning people without irritating them
- Using questions as an influencing tool
- Using the answers of counterparts to convince them through their own words
- Discovering lies, correcting inconsistencies and false reasoning, and handling objections
ROUND 4 - OVERCOME LIMITATIONS
- What to do when a conversation gets stuck, creativity is low and ideas are lacking?
- How to transform a destructive debate into a constructive discussion?
- What to do when a person does not know what to do, lacks confidence and blocks himself?