ROUND 1 - KNOW YOUR GOAL AND AUDIENCE
- What do you want to achieve with your presentation?
- What are the specific features of your audience?
- What are the needs, expectations and preferences of your audience?
ROUND 2 - USE YOUR OWN RESOURCES
- Identify your knowledge, experiences, best practices and natural tools
- Posture, mimicry and gestures and how to use them to increase your visual impact
- Voice, intonation, rhythm and volume and how to use them to increase your verbal impact
ROUND 3 - THE 4-MAT MODEL
- How to captivate WHY-people who need quick proof of the usefulness of your presentation?
- How to captivate WHAT-people who focus on clear, logical and relevant content?
- How to captivate HOW-people who want to do, practice and experience things?
- How to captivate IF-people who enjoy thinking out of the box and trying new things?
ROUND 4 - SHORT PRESENTATIONS
- Catchy openings
- Influencing frames
- Illustrative storytelling
- Recognizable examples
- Anchoring analogies and metaphors
- Engaging discussions
- Activating exercises
- Memorable closures