ROUND 1 - THE HUMAN SIDE OF CHANGE
- Learning about the relation and the difference between change and transition
- How do people react to change and why do they do so?
- Understanding the transition curve and how to work through it
ROUND 2 - MANAGE YOURSELF
- Prepare yourself for a successful transition and be a role model
- Identifying your own resources in dealing with change
- The importance of emotional intelligence in managing a transition process
ROUND 3 - COMMUNICATE CHANGE
- How to communicate change: what exactly changes and what doesn't?
- Translate changes into consequences and opportunities
- Communicate to your people what support they will receive
- How to deal with very first reactions
ROUND 4 - COACH THE TRANSITION PROCESS
- How to reframe change to let people look at it from a positive perspective?
- How to stimulate your people to express their feelings, emotions and opinions?
- How to transform resistance into a driving force and involve people in the change process?