ROUND 1 - THE CONCEPT AND THE TOOL (= IT)
- What if we focus more on people’s strengths and the successes of their actions than on their weaknesses and failures?
- Who once stated to make strengths productive and weaknesses irrelevant?
- Core Qualities as a concept: natural qualities vs. acquired qualities, nature vs. nurture
- Core Quadrant as a tool: Core Qualities, Pitfalls, Challenges and Allergies as a support to use Core Qualities in an effective way
ROUND 2 - INTRAPERSONAL (= I)
- How do I discover or identify my Core Qualities?
- What can I do to use my Core Qualities in the most effective way?
- Which Pitfalls can make my Core Qualities become ineffective?
- Which Challenges can I integrate into my Core Qualities to avoid entering into my Pitfall?
- Why it makes no sense to turn weaknesses into strengths
ROUND 3 - INTERPERSONAL (= YOU + I)
- How good interpersonal work relationships are built and maintained
- How opposite Core Qualities can be a source of conflict as well as a source of completion
- How to use the Double Quadrant to analyze ineffective interpersonal work relationships
- How to use the Double Quadrant in building bridges in interpersonal relationships
- Why you can learn the most from people you are allergic to
ROUND 4 - TEAM LEVEL (= WE)
- How to create a palette of Core Qualities of a team?
- How to identify completing Core Qualities within a team?
- How to identify collective Core Qualities of a team?
- How to use Double Quadrants between team and departments?
- How can the Challenges of a team be jeopardized by their Allergies?